We realize TACA cannot have chapters in every town and every state, but we know many families need us. TACA families need information in a way that is more convenient to them, and as a response to their needs, we are now pleased to offer webinars for our members.
TACA Webinars will be offered based on our Autism Journey Blueprints so members can follow along on their journey based on topic, needs and age of the child. The four topics will include:
All school related topics including: IEP’s, homeschooling, legal, therapies, evaluations, curriculum
Resources include all financial, services, insurance and therapies
|Autism Journey Blueprint Path by age
- Years 1-3
- Years 4 to teen
|Medical & Diet
This topic includes all topics related to medical and dietary interventions
TACA Autism Journey Blueprints can be found: https://www.tacanow.org/family-resources/autism-journey-blueprints/
TACA will be holding webinars with featured physicians, researchers, attorneys, therapists and knowledgeable providers to help educate and empower families living with autism. Be sure to bookmark this page for more details.
|Topic||Type of Webinar||Date & Time||Presenter|
|Stress: how stress affects individuals with autism||Medical & Diet||December 10
10am PST /
|Dr. Nancy O’Hara|
|Autism & Puberty||Medical & Diet||December 20
11am PST /
|Dr. Dan Rossignol|
Details & Restrictions
- All TACA webinars require registration.
- Registration for LIVE webinars is available on a first come, first serve basis until capacity is reached.
- Registration for webinars is guaranteed for TACA Pay it Forward Membership participants up to 7 days prior to the webinar air date. For more details on this program, please click here.
- TACA currently offers only LIVE Webinars for TACA Pay it Forward and BASIC (FREE) Membership at this time
- We are unable to offer technical support to access webinars. Please make sure that your computer has the capability to run the software needed to participate. When you register, the email invitation to attend will include information or links to information describing minimum computer requirements.
- TACA strives to ensure that the focus of our webinars is education and support, and to provide a safe, supportive environment for our attendees. TACA reserves the right to refuse admittance to any individual.
- Webinars are available on your iPhone®, iPad® or Android® device via the GoToMeeting app.
If you have any questions about TACA’s webinars, please contact Nicole Moshier at email@example.com or by phone toll free at (855) 726-7810 or (949) 640-4401.
To suggest future webinar topics or speakers, please email your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are seeking additional webinar sponsorship. For more information, please contact Violette Prentice at email@example.com or by phone toll free at (855) 726-7810 or (949) 640-4401.